1. Inter Fail Can I join in a degree directly?
Yes, Inter fail also can join in any Degree course and save their Academic Year. By joining in a direct degree they can complete their inter and Degree within 3 years.
You need to write one entrance exam, which will be conducted by the concerned university. If you pass the exam, you will be admitted into a 1st year degree program
2. Is there any option to complete a degree in one sitting?
Yes. We offer one sitting courses, but it is only for people who have discontinued their degree after 1st/2nd year. We do not offer one sitting for students who have passed or failed INTER/SSC.
3. Which university degree programs are available?
We offer the degree programs through Acharya Nagarjuna University, Kakatiya University, Gitam University, and Alagappa University.
4. Do you conduct regular classes for the students?
Yes, we conduct Regularly/weekend/part-time classes for students.
5. When are the exams conducted?
Exams will be conducted in month of April/May
6. Is this degree valid for promotions, government jobs, and higher education?
Yes, Above Universities are Approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE,
So this Degree Certificate is valid in all Government Jobs and Private sector Jobs
7. Are entrance exams mandatory?
Yes Entrance Exam is Mandatory for Inter Fail Candidates. If the Candidate passes in intermediate than no need to write entrance exam.
8. Can a student get back dated certificates?
No,It is not possible to get back dated certificates. if anybody is providing then it is a fake certificate.
9. Do you provide Placement assistance to students?
Yes, we provide Placement For our final Year students who get good percentage.